I suggest you ...

Calendar View

Allow data to be displayed in a Calendar View, (Premium View) , ideally as a month calendar view and a weekly , daily calendar view with the ability to scroll forward and back to prior or upcoming periods.

28 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Zack KatzAdminZack Katz (President, Katz Web Services, Inc.) responded  · 

Hi everyone! We’re planning on implementing the Calendar View functionality, and would love to know more about how you want to display entries in a calendar.

Please add comments below and answer these questions, so we can make the plugin great for you!

What do you expect the plugin to achieve?

If the plugin used this layout and functionality, would it work for you? Why or why not?
    https://fullcalendar.io/js/fullcalendar-3.4.0/demos/agenda-views.html

Would you like to integrate this calendar functionality with any other plugin or Gravity Forms add-on? If so, which ones?

Please share what kinds of events will be shown on the calendar.

Do you have examples of calendars that do precisely what you want yours to do? Please share them.

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rebecca HattonRebecca Hatton commented  · 

Is there any new news on this feature please?

I have a site set-up as an intranet and use gravity forms, gravity view and gravity flow for a leave process (amongst other things).

The user logs the date they are off from and to. It would be great for the leave to show on the calendar once its 'approved' (a gravity flow status), and filterable by form fields (office, team etc. These are passed from users profile to the relevant fields when user submits the form).

have had many people ask if they can see the leave in calendar format!

Thanks

• Brice sloanBrice sloan commented  · 

I would use this functionality to display reports by our techs

• Akter HosenAkter Hosen commented  · 

Please do this... I need this feature badly. I would like to show a birthday calendar which will be populated from a date field.

• siwaxsiwax commented  · 

Excellent feature.

Feedback and Knowledge Base