I suggest you ...

Allow for links to social media acccounts in the Staff Profiles

My team each have Facebook and twitter accounts. This links should be able to be added when creating a staff profile

10 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Phil GravesPhil Graves shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

It would be great to add a custom icon and link....for instance i have a customer who wants the profiles to link to the listing's IMDB

• JorgeJorge commented  · 

this could also be nice for business directory listings!

• Sarah Sarah commented  · 

I would really like to see a function that would add social network links/icons for individual directory listings. I visualize form fields in the admin section for a particular listing. These fields would represent the major networks (g+, FB, twtr, etc). For each listing, by adding social network addresses, a small icon will appear in the listing details for that network linking to that listing's social network account.
        For Example, Joe's coffee shop pays the directory host for a listing. When signing up, Joe sees he can upgrade his account. Upon upgrading, Joe can now put links to his Youtube, G+, FB, and Twitter accounts. After entering the addresses, his listing now displays the appropriate icons linking to the appropriate accounts.

this would add another possible revenue stream for the directory host.

Feedback and Knowledge Base