I suggest you ...

Allow multiple forms as data sources in one GravityView

Use data from multiple forms on one View.

91 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Zack KatzAdminZack Katz (President, Katz Web Services, Inc.) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Zack KatzAdminZack Katz (President, Katz Web Services, Inc.) responded  · 

We have been working on this functionality for many months. It is a long-term process because of the way that GravityView was developed initially.

Allowing multiple forms as a data source is our top priority for the next year, and I will keep you all updated.

Thanks for your support and your patience.

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TylerTyler commented  · 

Also fishing for any sort of update on this. Thanks!

• Patty Ryan LeePatty Ryan Lee commented  · 

This would be amazing. On many levels. Any updates?

• Elizabeth MettlerElizabeth Mettler commented  · 

Could really use this...like today? Any idea on when this might happen?

• MarkMark commented  · 

Chipping in, would love this feature!

• 509tyler509tyler commented  · 

This is going to be huge! Hope you can pull it off. How can I help? Testing?

• Anonymous commented  · 

As we use all gravity forms for registrations, it would be really good to have this feature so the staff can search one page to see all submissions from every form.

• Aaron DeVandryAaron DeVandry commented  · 

Hi Zack. I know you are working on this. Thank you.

I just wanted to give an example of how we would like to use this functionality.

We use this to create an area business directory with the local chamber of commerce. We have two forms: one for members with current paid and active memberships, and another form for non-members. Both forms ask for their business info but the non-members form asks for payment.

We would like submissions from both forms to be included in the same directory.

We love this product but are confused on how to solve this issue.

• mattmatt commented  · 

Really could use this, especially when we need to add a single entry to directory

• potopoto commented  · 

is this feature going to be coming out soon?

• MattMatt commented  · 

Any updates on this feature???

• MarioMario commented  · 

Ditto that!

• DarrenDarren commented  · 

61 Votes, 2 years, and it's ready - surely?
        This seems to me like simple functionality to build that would make the plugin 500% more useful and 1000% more desirable.

Could you pass on a snippet to do this?

• 509tyler509tyler commented  · 

I would specifically like this feature too, so that one set of data like a "Geographic Region" with all the details about that region could then be displayed when a "Business" chooses that same "Region" when creating their entry. Vote, vote, vote.

• siwaxsiwax commented  · 

That would be a great update.

• AndresAndres commented  · 

We specifically went from Directory Add-on to Gravity View for this. I hope I don't have to claim my 30-day refund...

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would agree with this, since I have several forms that need to be search by end users that have several fields in common. If there is a way to tie those fields that happen to be drop downs, can we not make this field searchable across several datasources?

Feedback and Knowledge Base