I suggest you ...

Allow multiple forms as data sources in one GravityView

Use data from multiple forms on one View.

104 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminZack Katz (President, Katz Web Services, Inc.) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminZack Katz (President, Katz Web Services, Inc.) responded  · 

The timeline on this functionality took a bit of a hit because of a snag: in order to get multiple forms connected to a single View, we ended up needing to rewrite Gravity Forms search!

We partnered with Gravity Forms and I’m proud to say that Gravity Forms 2.3 includes the new search functionality, re-written from the ground up.

So we’re still a couple of months away, but this is our top priority. Thank you for your interest in this functionality!

Check out an update I wrote about our 2018 roadmap: https://gravityview.co/2018-is-going-to-be-awesome/

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nick Litten commented  · 

Sterling work Zack... cant wait!

• GFormsROKS commented  · 

Hello. Heard back from developers about 30 days ago... Any luck on progress?

• Anonymous commented  · 

do you have any update about this ability?

• Nick Litten commented  · 

Nudge... /me waits patiently but with a little tinge of urgent anticipation....

• Erik van Beek commented  · 

Very much looking forward to this function. Is there already more known about the beta release date?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Add me to the list of avid Gravity View users who desire this ability. The biggest downside of expanding Gravity Forms to efficiently handle "updates" is the lack of relational abilities. However being able to pull and display data from multiple forms into one View (and do conditional merge tag logic on them) would be a big step in the right direction.

• Warren Deer commented  · 

+1 Vote , Great feature idea the ability to search across multiple forms via a single view would be awesome, (depending how efficient it was you could create an onmi search facility for your member site admins.) Also as I use gravity flow, having data from parent and child forms in one view would really allow for a lot of cool use cases.

• Tyler commented  · 

Also fishing for any sort of update on this. Thanks!

• Patty Ryan Lee commented  · 

This would be amazing. On many levels. Any updates?

• Elizabeth Mettler commented  · 

Could really use this...like today? Any idea on when this might happen?

• Mark commented  · 

Chipping in, would love this feature!

• 509tyler commented  · 

This is going to be huge! Hope you can pull it off. How can I help? Testing?

• Anonymous commented  · 

As we use all gravity forms for registrations, it would be really good to have this feature so the staff can search one page to see all submissions from every form.

• Aaron DeVandry commented  · 

Hi Zack. I know you are working on this. Thank you.

I just wanted to give an example of how we would like to use this functionality.

We use this to create an area business directory with the local chamber of commerce. We have two forms: one for members with current paid and active memberships, and another form for non-members. Both forms ask for their business info but the non-members form asks for payment.

We would like submissions from both forms to be included in the same directory.

We love this product but are confused on how to solve this issue.

• matt commented  · 

Really could use this, especially when we need to add a single entry to directory

• poto commented  · 

is this feature going to be coming out soon?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base